We know, size matters
Wearing the correct size bra is of utmost importance to your long-term health and wellbeing. The shape and size of a woman’s breasts change a number of times during her lifetime. This is mainly due to fluctuations in weight, the amount of sport we take part in, diet, pregnancy, contraception and medication. With so many styles to choose from, it can be difficult to know which size and shape of bra is best for you.
About 80% of women wear the wrong size bra. The biggest mistake women make is to wear a bra that’s too small in the cup and too big in the back. You should feel comfortable in your bra all day, every day. Wearing a bra that fits perfectly can boost your confidence, enhance your shape and figure and make you feel beautiful in (or out!) of your clothes.
- Under band firmly anchored around the body and level at the front and back.
- No puckering or over-spill in the cup.
- Comfortable and supportive straps.
- Under wires sitting flat against chest wall.
- Breasts fully contained within the underwire.
- Well-supported, giving the best shape.
- Shoulder strap digging in.
- Straps too tight.
- Breasts are squeezed out of the cup creating a double bust effect.
- Unsupported breast drooping forward.
- Cup size too small or band size too big.
- Under band not sitting level at the front or back.
- Under wires standing away from the body or digging into the breast tissue.
From the Magazine