If you wear two different sizes, buying individual bikini tops and bikini bottoms allows you to choose a size that fits you perfectly. This is particularly useful for those blessed with a full bust who find it difficult to fit into standard bikini tops. Buying a bikini top separately also gives you the freedom to mix and match tops and bottoms, giving you a new look every time.
What are the different styles of bikini tops?
Bikini tops are available in many different shapes, all suiting different body types.
- Triangle bikini top – This style of bikini top is so popular as it’s lightweight, soft and comfortable. Best suited to those with smaller boobs, this style of halter top bikini offers little support but maximum elegance.
- Bandeau bikini top – One of the most versatile styles of bikini top which can usually be worn with or without straps. Like the name suggests, they consist of a band of fabric which covers the bust, boasting minimal tan lines.
- Push up bikini top – For those who want to maximise their assets, push up bikini tops have padding inside to lift and sculpt the boobs, giving you a fantastic shape.
- Plunge bikini top – Another sexy style, plunge bikini tops are underwired with a low cut front, enhancing your cleavage while offering support and style.
- Crop top bikini – This is one for the action girls who love nothing more than a morning of water sports or surfing. Cropped swim tops have less chance of riding up and won’t come undone, so you can avoid any embarrassing nip slips while wearing one.
- Balconette bikini top – If retro style is your thing, you’ll love balconette bikini tops with their 1950s pin-up aesthetic. The underwire and straps will keep you supported while the round cup shape and feminine details will keep you feeling secure yet sexy.
So, whether you opt for a cropped white bikini top or a slinky plunge black bikini top, there’s a style to suit your shape and personal style.
We offer a 30-day guarantee on all our products, so why not try a few styles to see which ones you feel most comfortable in? Call our helpful sales team today on 01793 487100 for any further information on our bikinis range.